The brand-new Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be available to pre-order on O2 from today on its revolutionary new custom plans.
Available in Black and Twilight, this incredibly powerful smartphone provides a seamless, slick and speedy performance.
The latest Huawei device ensures that data will remain protected, offering the latest in in-screen fingerprint sensor and 3D facial recognition as enhanced security options. Plus, customers couldn’t ask for a better companion with its IP68 protection allowing them to explore all environments with its 4200mAh battery and wireless reverse-charging. Added to this, in-built Artificial Intelligence along with a Leica triple camera, Ultra-Wide Angle lens and handheld Super Night Mode means that the perfect photos can be captured anytime, anywhere.
O2 is offering customers an incredible range of offers for the device:
- A remarkable £259 worth of free accessories, including a Huawei Watch GT and Huawei Wireless Charger for customers who pre-order, available until the 25th October.
- An impressive double data offer including: 100GB for the price of 50GB; 50GB for the price of 25GB. Customers can also get 20GB for the price of 15GB, available until 5th December.3
- Plus until the 7th November, customers can claim a friends and family cinema pass for up to 40% off tickets for 24 months on tariffs 15GB and above.4
With O2 custom plans, customers have the freedom to tailor an individual plan to suit their needs and lifestyle. Customers can choose how much they want to pay upfront, how much they want to spread the remaining cost of their device from anywhere between three and 36 months (in one-month increments) and their airtime tariff.
Customers will also have the option of going below the tariff they originally choose, as well as moving up, giving them the peace of mind that the plan they sign up for will always be the right one for them.
A selection of O2 custom plan tariffs available for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro include:
- Prices start from £39 per month on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- £150 upfront then £39 a month for 1GB of data
- Extra data offer starts from £49 a month, £50 upfront for 20GB of data (20GB for the price of 15GB)
Customers who want to upgrade early from another handset need only pay off the remaining balance of their Device Plan to stay bang-up-to-date. What’s more, customers who want to keep their phone after their custom plan finishes will only pay for their monthly airtime tariff from that point. Terms and conditions apply, visit o2.co.uk/termsandconditions for full details.
What’s more, by recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, customers can receive an extra cash payment when they upgrade. This could be up to £120 for the Huawei Mate 10 Pro 64GB. Customers can recycle in-store or online at www.o2.co.uk/recycle.
For more information on new phone launches, visit www.o2.co.uk.