With the ARCHOS 50 Diamond, ARCHOS imposed itself as a competitive challenger by offering compelling features for a more than democratic price. At Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona, ARCHOS will repeat the feat with the ARCHOS Diamond 2 Plus.
“With this Diamond smartphone, we’ve decided to offer functionalities consistent with consumer demands” says Loïc Poirier, ARCHOS’s CEO. “We want to be first with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Flash at £199 “
ARCHOS’ newest smartphone delivers the following features:
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Flash for extreme responsiveness and extensive storage
- 4G octo-core LTE cat 6 Helio P10 processor from Mediatek for ultra-powerful performance
- Full HD 5.5” IPS screen with curved edges (2.5D) for extra wide viewing angles and brilliant colors,
- Wide angle 8MP front camera with flash combined with its 7 MP (Sony sensor) back camera bring camera precision to a new level,
- Micro USB Type-C connector for more powerful data transferring and fast charging,
- Fingerprint sensor to provides more security to the users’ data and faster access to apps,
- Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow software: boosted with features such as Google Now on Tap, case-by-case app permissions, and Doze to monitor battery usage
This newest generation of Diamond smartphones is the most high-end product offered by ARCHOS to date and will be available in May at £199.