Honor, the leading online smartphone brand, today launches the Honor 9 Lite, Europe’s first smartphone in the Lite Series, which features four cameras and an exquisitely designed glass case with nano-scale optical coating, giving a mirror-like effect. Providing an exhilarating FullView visual experience, the Honor 9 Lite will be available globally at the extremely competitive pricepoint of £199.99.
The Honor 9 Lite features dual-lens 13MP and 2MP cameras on both the front and back of the smartphone to capture stunning imagery anytime, anywhere, and features an upgraded, customisable beautification feature to help you look your best, whatever you’re doing.
It also features a 5.65-inch edge-to-edge FullView HD Display and a bezel-less screen with a high screen-to-body ratio, providing outstanding display quality with a record-high 18:9 FHD+ display.
“As an innovative online smartphone brand for digital trendsetters, Honor has launched the stylish Honor 9 Lite phone to help people capture stunning images no matter the location or background,” said George Zhao, President of Honor. “Offering a smooth user experience, a quad camera and an attractive mirrored surface, the Honor 9 Lite is not just a symbol of style, but a way to capture important life moments in a way that’s easier to navigate than ever before.”
Wilkin Lee, Honor UK Sales and Marketing Director, adds “We’re excited to launch the new Honor 9 Lite here in the UK. The handset incorporates the newest camera features and is easy to use for any proficiency level. We build technology for people that pushes creative boundaries and we can’t wait for our customers to try out the new Honor 9 Lite.”
The Honor 9 Lite will be available for purchase from February 6 onwards from Amazon, Argos, Very, AO.com and John Lewis.
The new Honor 9 Lite is the latest in a line of impressive smartphones which offer sought-after high-tech solutions (say hello to the next generation of selfies!), superior features and seamless performance at a budget-friendly price.
Key features include:
- Dual-lens 13MP + 2MP cameras, on both the front and back
- 2.5D glass, 5.65-inch edge-to-edge FullView HD Display,
- Android 8.0 + EMUI 8.0 system
- Ultra-fast 16nm octa-core Kirin 659 chipset
HD Quad Cameras
- Photography fans can benefit from the dual-lens 13MP and 2MP cameras on both the front and back of the smartphone, which allow capture of unique and professional-style photography.
- The dual front camera features a wide aperture of F2.0, with one sensor capturing image details, whilst the other gathers depth of field information, producing professional-looking images with natural bokeh effects on both the front and the back.
Exquisite Design and FullView Display
- The Honor 9 Lite has inherited its exquisite design from the flagship Honor 9 smartphone – its 2.5D glass integrates seamlessly into the nano-scale optical coating, which is polished by a 12-layered process, resulting in a mirror-like effect.
- The cutting-edge 18:9 FHD+ display is even better than that of the flagship Honor 9 – the Honor 9 Lite’s FullView Display is close to the 21:9 ratio used in cinemas, giving users a movie theatre-like widescreen experience when watching videos.
Seamless User Experience
- Enjoy a faster user experience with the Honor 9 Lite’s ultra-fast 16nm octa-core Kirin 659 chipset with upgraded clock rate up to 2.36 GHz and a fully enhanced graphics processing unit (GPU).
- The Honor 9 Lite’s Fingerprint identification 4.0 allows a 0.25s ultra-fast fingerprint unlock to ensure access to your device quickly and safely.
See it for yourself
Honor is hosting a public roadshow featuring the Honor 9 Lite, Honor 7X and Honor View 10
- Lakeside, nr London – Thursday 8th February
- Merry Hill, nr Birmingham – Friday 9th February
- Arndale Centre, Manchester – Saturday 10th February