IFROGZ®, a leading brand in audio, introduced the latest in its family of Bluetooth® wireless earbuds, the Impulse Duo™ Wireless earbuds, which allow customers to experience outstanding sound via a convenient, hassle-free form factor.
Impulse Duo Wireless (£39.99 SRP) – Features dual, dynamic 6mm neodymium drivers in each earbud (12mm total per earbud) to deliver a crisp, robust soundscape. Dual driver earbuds are popular with audiophiles as they allow each driver to be tuned differently to more accurately reproduce a wider sound range, providing deep bass, rich mids and clear highs in one package. The Impulse Duo Wireless earbuds are available in charcoal or silver.
“With consumer appetites for Bluetooth audio continuing to strengthen, we are excited about the new addition to our IFROGZ family of wireless earbuds,” said Brian Stech, president of ZAGG. “The Impulse Duo Wireless earbuds not only deliver quality audio to the masses, but also provide a feature-rich experience that will surprise and delight those who are looking to free their sound by losing the cables.”
These new wireless earbuds are an upgrade to the existing Impulse Wireless earbuds (£39.99 SRP), themselves offering great audio through Reflective Acoustics™, an advanced audio technology that formulates sound based on the fundamentals of human hearing. High-quality 11mm drivers deliver sound with accurate tonal balance resulting in an outstanding listening experience.
IFROGZ existing Bluetooth wireless lineup includes also:
• Coda Wireless (£29.99 SRP) – modern, affordable earbuds in a range of contemporary colours, featuring 10mm drivers delivering clear audio to accompany to where you want to get to.
• InTone Wireless (£34.99 SRP) – ergonomically crafted for comfort, even during prolonged listening due to their instantly recognisable earbud design offers a comfortable listening experience with directional acoustics and 14mm drivers.
• Summit Wireless (£29.99 SRP) – sport-performance earbuds designed with an active lifestyle in mind. Lightweight design offers secure-fit wings to nestle in the curve of your ears to hold the earbuds in place to help you power through any day or workout.
• Charisma Wireless (£29.99 SRP) – female-inspired earbuds designed by women, for women bringing fashion to the forefront and leaving stale sound behind due to 6mm drivers delivering solid bass and chiming highs for unparalleled sound.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Existing wireless earbuds range are equipped with IFROGZ’s signature features, including:
• Wireless control: The wireless control magnetically clips to your shirt, removing the weight of in-line control modules pulling on the earbuds, and keeps music and call controls conveniently within reach.
• Cable Management: When not in use, the wireless control with magnetic clip securely stores the earbud cables and prevents them from getting tangled.
• IPX-2 sweat-resistance: A sweat-resistant design meets IPX-2 standards and keeps the music going through any workout ().
• Up to 10 hours () of battery life between charges keeps your playlist going song after song.
All IFROGZ products across wireless earbuds range come equipped with three different sizes of earbud tips for a customised fit and the IFROGZ Earbud Tips for Life™ limited lifetime warranty. If your earbud tips get worn, damaged or lost, IFROGZ will replace them – no questions asked ().
IFROGZ Bluetooth wireless range including the new Impulse Duo Wireless earbuds are available now at ZAGG.com and selected retailers. For more information, visit ZAGG.com.